• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Dave Goelz to be honored for 40 years of puppetry.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
http://www.toughpigs.com/goelz-honor/

Puppeter Dave Goelz is going to be honored for his 40 years of puppetry in September. This grand event is being held at the Jim Henson Studios in LA, and is being sponsored by The Jim Henson Company, The Muppets Studios,and The Center for Puppetry Arts.

This sounds so wonderful, and it maybe the closest thing we will ever get to another Muppetfest. Now I have already sent Henson an e-mail asking for more information, like will the event be open to the public, and how to be able to attend. Once I get that info I will share it here,so to be continue....

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm really hoping to find out as soon as possible so I can start planning and saving for this trip. I'm hoping that I can find others who would be going and not from LA so we might get a group rate at a hotel.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Sponsored by the Center?! I live closer there than JHC, but this I outta see! :concern: Still, September is still a while off away...