Dark Crystal and Labyrinth on Blu-ray

Will you be buying the Dark Crystal and/or Labyrinth on Blu-Ray?

• Yes, I can’t wait to see what the films look like in HD

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Yes, later when I get a Blu-ray player

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No, the DVD’s I already have are good enough

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • No, I’m not interested in these films

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thiefb0ss

Reaction score
Can't wait for the bonus features! Gonna pick this up sometime.:sing:

Dearth

Reaction score
I didn't have a Blu-Ray player when these first came out, so I didn't bother buying them back then. Now I have one, though, and the other day I found these in a bin at Wal-Mart for about $8 each. Watched them both, one last night and one today, and enjoyed the new features, but mainly savored the excellent picture quality.

On the Labyrinth Picture-in-Picture commentaries, it seemed like they chose two people specifically because they appear in lots of Harry Potter documentaries: Warwick Davis and Nick Dudman.

Alex

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
If I see these at wall mart I will have to pick them up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I still only have these on DVD, but based on some of your comments, it seems like they are worth picking up on BR as well. Aren't there a few different versions floating around now, years later? I noticed a Froud art edition with both movies packed together as well as a DC Steelbook from Germany. Is one version better when it comes to BR? I'd personally like the option with the most deleted scenes, etc.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
I finally got around to picking up Dark Crystal on BR and its gorgeous. I noticed so much more detail in HD, they certainly cleaned up a number of scenes. I also enjoyed the Brian Froud commentary. Even simple things like the menu are so much better compared to the DVD - great purchase.