Daring to Dream

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Boy, that didn't last long, huh? Maybe you should find someone else.
No it didn't last too long and I knew that wouldn't last either. And you're right, I am going to find someone else, but not for a long time. Maybe in a couple years from now I will.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No it didn't last too long and I knew that wouldn't last either. And you're right, I am going to find someone else, but not for a long time. Maybe in a couple years from now I will.
Did you at least get to go on a date?
The way it's supposed to work, a couple go out a few times- go for dinner, movie, ice cream, whatever- to see how much they like each other.
After a few times going out, and they find there is a bond between them, THEN they become boyfriend/girlfriend.

If you broke up twice, and don't even have one date to show for it, you BOTH got screwed.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Did you at least get to go on a date?
The way it's supposed to work, a couple go out a few times- go for dinner, movie, ice cream, whatever- to see how much they like each other.
After a few times going out, and they find there is a bond between them, THEN they become boyfriend/girlfriend.

If you broke up twice, and don't even have one date to show for it, you BOTH got screwed.
No, but we were supposed to hopefully over the summer.