Custom-Made Rowlf the Dog Pillow Pal

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Hey MC'ers, welcome to another Homemade Rowlf plushie thread! :sympathy: (wish there was a smiling Rowlf smiley!)

This time, I decided to make a pillow pal for my little Son, cuz who makes a better pillow than our own Rowlf the Dog?!? :big_grin: I wanted to keep him very simple in design - mostly squarish like a pillow, but with all his limbs and ears included of course. Rowlf's pillow face is flat, so naturally it was very easy to get his likeness right. I still may stitch-in some toes, but undecided as yet.

Here's some pictures, hope you enjoy! Comments are always welcome. :wink:

With flash:

No flash, so cuddly!

High flyin' ears!

With the first homemade Rowlf I made for my Son:
These are great, you should join us on Ravelry in Team Fraggle for Muppet knitters, Crafts.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Maybe so! I just heard of that site yesterday, my wife belongs. She's going to knit me a Fourth Doctors scarf!! YAY!! :big_grin:

My upcoming projects include large plushies of Rowlf, Scooter, and possibly Gobo (if I'm not happy with the Manhattan plush I'm soon buying). Have you got any projects going?

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Rowlf is one of my favorite muppets and I would love to make one for my sons. Your pillow and plush are just too cute :smile:

jrxing

Reaction score
He is awesome! You should sell them. I wonder how difficult fonzzie would be.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thank you! :big_grin: I haven't had the time to tackle the projects I've wanted to, ah, maybe someday. :wink: