Custom figures and dioramas

Random numbers

Reaction score
What base figure did you use to create each of your customs? :confused:
I used Gonzo for Nigel, Dolores, and Louis. For Bobby, I used Scooter. To make Nigel and Dolores a little taller I cut their thighs and added about a quarter inch of miliput. For Louis and Bobby, I added ProCreate to make their jackets bigger.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I used Gonzo for Nigel, Dolores, and Louis. For Bobby, I used Scooter. To make Nigel and Dolores a little taller I cut their thighs and added about a quarter inch of miliput. For Louis and Bobby, I added ProCreate to make their jackets bigger.

Interesting. Especially because I thought a Newsman figure could be best used for Lewis Kazagger given the ready availability of the plaid-patterned sportscoat. For some reason, I can't explain why, I thought Kermit could be customized into Nigel the Orchestra Conductor. The one that intrigues me most is turning Gonzo into Dolores, The Trumpet Girl. If you used the Palisades figure, then that's three of the chorus girls from the classic opening named in Ruahnna's Kermie's Girl fanfic that could be readily customized using the figures from both runs. Thanks for sharing your custom creations.

Random numbers

Reaction score
Interesting. Especially because I thought a Newsman figure could be best used for Lewis Kazagger given the ready availability of the plaid-patterned sportscoat. For some reason, I can't explain why, I thought Kermit could be customized into Nigel the Orchestra Conductor. The one that intrigues me most is turning Gonzo into Dolores, The Trumpet Girl. If you used the Palisades figure, then that's three of the chorus girls from the classic opening named in Ruahnna's Kermie's Girl fanfic that could be readily customized using the figures from both runs. Thanks for sharing your custom creations.
I should have clarified that these are all DST figures not Palisades. I don't have enough Palisades figures to even think about messing with them. Plus, they are in limited supply. It looks like many of the DST figures are included in another production run and available in June 2024, with the new Pepe and Deadly two-pack. That means there should be plenty more copies of figures for me to work with, at least I hope.