Crack Ships

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't ship, but have considered pairing some people that I like up together several times before.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm not one on crack pairings myself, but I have seen some pairings others have done that make me want to grab some brain bleach. One in particular involved Huckleberry Hound (Hanna-Barbera character) and Lil from "Rugrats."

I think another one I saw once was Twilight Sparkle from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and Thomas the Tank Engine. Buh-what now?!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm not one on crack pairings myself, but I have seen some pairings others have done that make me want to grab some brain bleach. One in particular involved Huckleberry Hound (Hanna-Barbera character) and Lil from "Rugrats."
....Yeah, I have no comment on that.
I think another one I saw once was Twilight Sparkle from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and Thomas the Tank Engine. Buh-what now?!
Okay, there are tons of weird shippings out there, and some of them actually kinda make sense to me. But if there's one shipping I will never ever understand, it's Thomas x Twilight. In what way does it make any sense at all? And how did it even become popular? Oh wait, I know why. I think it's because one of the makers of the Pooh's Adventures videos* started shipping them, and then for some reason it just spread. So uh, yeah. There's that.

*If you don't know what those are, they are these strange video crossovers where people take a random movie (usually an animated one) and then mash it up with clips from Winnie the Pooh and other random shows and movies. Weird stuff, but hardly the worst that's out there...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Sandy Cheeks X Scrat from Ice Age
Starfire X E.T.
Pikachu X Snarf from Thundercats
Giggles from Happy Tree Friends X The Lorax (They both care strongly about the environment)
Zoidberg X Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Ronald McDonald X the Wendy's girl
Harry Potter X Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Meg Griffin X Megatron (They share the same name.........kinda lol)
Godzilla x the Demogorgon from Stranger Things
Richie Rich X Pacifica Northwest
The Muppet Newsman X Diane Simmons from Family Guy
Batman X Black Widow (NEVER ship a DC character with a Marvel character. That will only tick off all your friends down at Comic-Con)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
- Stump (Angry Beavers) x Plank (Ed Edd n Eddy)
- Blue Tax Max x Dwight the Knight
- Barney the Dinosaur x Dorothy the Dinosaur (The Wiggles)
- SpongeBob x Coconut Fred
- Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony) x Starlite (Rainbow Brite)
- Foghorn Leghorn x Chica the Chicken (Five Nights at Freddy's)
- Robot Jones x Jenny Wakeman/XJ-9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
- Pikachu x Guano (Kappa Mikey)
- Technologic robot x Chucky
- Stingy (LazyTown) x Remy Buxaplenty (Fairly OddParents)