COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So let me get something straight here. . . .

The exact same people who have been screaming at the top of their lungs for the past two years everything ranging from the pandemic being a liberal hoax, that the virus is no worse than the flu, that Dr. Fauci has been lying to us, that masks don't work, that the vaccines are microchipping all of us, that Omicron is an anagram for "Moronic," that the government is just trying to control all of us, and that we all should just go about our normal lives. . . .

Are now blaming the surge in new COVID cases across the country all on Biden because he said there's no federal solution to the pandemic since it's being dealt with at a state level.

So, just to be clear . . . the exact same people who have been saying that this whole thing has been absolutely nothing for two years are now saying it's something and that it's Biden's fault.

Got it.

Any Del

Reaction score
Welp, Grey DeLisle-Griffin and her family have COVID now, despite their vaccines, mask-wearing, and taking other precautions to stay as safe and healthy as possible.
That's a shame. Hope they recover.

Any Del

Reaction score
Now finding out that a neighbor from down the block passed away this morning around 10am due to someone he let in his home apparently had COVID. And the sad part is my neighbor was fully vaccinated. **** COVID! I seriously wished COVID never existed and this year is gonna get even worse with the virus. I guarantee you by the end of this month, next month or even March it's gonna go right back to how it was back in March 2020. I'm calling it now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean as long as certain Reps continue to spread misinformation, discourage mask-wearing and vaccinations, and encourage protests and crap, then yeah, this thing is never going to end.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How quickly some forget that ending the virus was Biden’s whole campaign.
Fewer people remember he was also going to eliminate cancer.
Some are still blaming certain people of one political stripe (yet too lazy or ignorant to give one name), but more cases and deaths came from blue states that had lockdowns, mask mandates, etc. The casualties kept coming.

I’ll say this to my dying day. I respect the virus, but I never feared it. If you say others have spoiled things for you due to their negligence, here’s the deal. I have a few connections to the mob and I can hire someone to bust a few kneecaps BUT WE NEED ONE NAME!!!

If one is too high for you to count, you’re screwed.
If you lost hope through all this, you’re even more screwed.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Please note that my previous comment was posted with tongue firmly planted in cheek. Its a contagious deadly virus. Its going to run its course. We can do things to minimize its results but NEITHER side is to blame. Thats just stupid and silly.