COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't mean to imply that he was, just that particular sentence came across as one of those standard whines from transphobes about how unisex bathrooms will give men an excuse to step into a bathroom with a woman and rape her.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, I’m talking about the bedrooms where women are sleeping. The doors have no locks on them, so anyone can come in.

How safe would you feel if there was no lock on your front door?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The CDC is now basically stopping short of saying all of the persistent disinfecting of surfaces has been for naught, as their continued studies of COVID has pretty much concluded that the virus is not very likely to spread on supposed contaminated surfaces; all we really should be doing now is just continue to wear masks and social distance, since airborne particles is still the virus's main manner of spreading.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, it's a novel virus. The information about it will change the longer we get to study it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I mean, it's a novel virus. The information about it will change the longer we get to study it.
This is the frustrating part. Every time the CDC changes their recommendations the non-believers say, "See, why believe them?" They don't understand the novel part and that the scientists are learning everyday about the coronavirus.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finally got my third stimulus check in the mail today! Now I'm $2,000 $1,400 richer!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Then how do you explain states like Texas and Arkansas who recently got rid oftheir mask mandates and their numbers going down. and yet states like Michigan, New Jersey and New York with more restrictive rules their numbers are surging?