Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know a lot of the characters' voices were meant to be impressions, such as Snowman being an impression of Sean Connery, and the Duck Brothers being an impression of Ringo Starr, but I've just now kind of realized that Katz seems to be something of an impression of Tim Curry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey @D'Snowth @Schfifty

Have either of you seen this promo before?
This is the first time I've ever seen Eustace understood Courage while Courage spoke. Brings a smile on my face! :smile:
I haven't, but that was amazing! It's not often you see Eustace understand Courage . . . Muriel either, for that matter.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Has everyone heard that there is going to be a cross over with Courage and Scooby Doo coming out soon?! Cause I can't wait! It's going to be a new straight to DVD movie that gets done every year. This is going to be really cool!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I haven't . . . I would think Dilly would've hinted about it at some point, but he hasn't, which has me curious as to whether or not he's even involved with it at all.

Any Del

Reaction score
There's no crossover between the two dogs. Like what Snowth said Dilworth would have given us some updates on it like with his "HOWL If You Love Me" film he's currently working on. Some people asked him on his YouTube channel and Dilworth was confused as if he wasn't informed on such crossover.

So there is no crossover movie unfortunately. And as for the prequel "Before Courage", Dilly hasn't heard anything about it yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, it's been a while since he mentioned anything about BEFORE COURAGE, but it seems like the last time he did, he said scripts were being written and re-written.

But, it's like I said in another thread, it's kind of a shame that being an indie animator, that Dilworth doesn't have as much clout to really get things done, like, say Genndy Tartakovsky, Craig McCracken, David Feiss, and others. Heck, even Danny Antonucci's been having a hard time getting his new show off the ground - and you'd think anybody would want to work with the creator of ED, EDD N EDDY!

Erine81981

Reaction score
From a Facebook page I fallow of Scooby Doo fans someone said is everyone exited about these new Scooby Doo straight to film coming soon. Now he did say that the Scooby Doo Crouage one is TBA but not saying you aren't right and that this guy knows what he's talking about. either but I said that would be cool but till I see any about it happening then I'll believe it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Indie as in independent. Because Dilly always worked for himself in his own company, as opposed to any of the other aforementioned animators who actually worked directly for the networks.

Any Del

Reaction score
Indie as in independent. Because Dilly always worked for himself in his own company, as opposed to any of the other aforementioned animators who actually worked directly for the networks.
Ah, got ya.