Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It makes me miss when we used to have a local burger joint around here: not a chain like McDonald's or Burger King or anything like that, just a little local joint, and I swear, they made the best burgers ever: thick, greasy, juicy patties, just like you'd expect Jambon to cook up for you. For me, just a pile of pickles and a squirt of ketchup with a side of crinkle fries and a scoop of ice cream (because this was also an ice cream parlor), and it was like a little taste of heaven.

Unfortunately, they went out of business in the mid-2000s, never to be heard from again. Sigh.

But yeah, Jambon's burgers probably rank up there with the pizza from A GOOFY MOVIE and the waffles from ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN as the foods in animation that have no business looking so good.

Any Del

Reaction score
That former local burger joint sounds like a place I would definitely enjoy! However, with food that high of quality it was most likely expensive right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't even remember; I was still a kid at the time, so my parent(s) paid for it, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically though, their brand of ice cream is still sold in local grocery stores.