Could Between the Lions ever come back?

Any Del

Reaction score
To be fair, the CGI Thomas and Friends isn't that bad. However Bob the Bulider, not my cup of chocolate.

Uno dos tres cho

Uno dos tres co

Uno dos tres la

Uno dos tres te

Cho co la te Cho co la te A mi me gusta el cho co la te! :sing:

salemfan

Reaction score
Didn't they try to make an animated sequel to Between the lions with the same characters and i don't think it made it past episode 1
Yes, they did. It was made by Cloudkid, and I read someplace that "the sequel only lasted four episodes because the animation company closed out." Here's the only episode I can find of that sequel:

datman24

Reaction score
I think puppetry on television that do not involve muppets is dead.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Even though I didn't think BTL was as "fun" as Sesame Street, I hold it in high regard for its quality in puppetry and education; the show deserves every ounce of praise and then some.

It doesn't surprise me they ran out of money; very comparable to Palisades Toys.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Even though I didn't think BTL was as "fun" as Sesame Street, I hold it in high regard for its quality in puppetry and education; the show deserves every ounce of praise and then some.

It doesn't surprise me they ran out of money; very comparable to Palisades Toys.

No your right they did.

Around season 4 or 5 they started making less episodes as they didn't have the budget but then they moved out of new york and into Missisipi and the show ran until season 10 when they had enough episodes if they ever needed to reair the show

salemfan

Reaction score
If Between the Lions were rebooted, since the show taught a lot about vowels, I'd want to see it contain a game show similar to Wheel of Fortune in which Theo has the job of Pat Sajak (hosting the show) and Cleo has the job of Vanna White (turning over the letters). What does anybody think of that idea?

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

Yeah, especially now in days kids barely read anymore. I think between the lions could really help address that. That's why I say sesame workshop should buy the rights to be between the lions.

salemfan

Reaction score
Another thing I'd want to see if Between the Lions were rebooted is for Leona to have a friend named Maura but spelled Maire, however it's pronounced Maura (Yes, it's true, that really is a variation of the name Maura) and Leona incorrectly calls her friend Maire to be corrected by Maura "That's MAURA!"
Leona: Thank you, Maire.
Maura: That's MAURA!
What does anybody think of this idea? Don't forget to voice your opinion on the other idea I posted in this thread.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
If Between the Lions were rebooted, since the show taught a lot about vowels, I'd want to see it contain a game show similar to Wheel of Fortune in which Theo has the job of Pat Sajak (hosting the show) and Cleo has the job of Vanna White (turning over the letters). What does anybody think of that idea?
I really like this idea! That's something I would like to see.
Another thing I'd want to see if Between the Lions were rebooted is for Leona to have a friend named Maura but spelled Maire, however it's pronounced Maura (Yes, it's true, that really is a variation of the name Maura) and Leona incorrectly calls her friend Maire to be corrected by Maura "That's MAURA!"
Leona: Thank you, Maire.
Maura: That's MAURA!
What does anybody think of this idea? Don't forget to voice your opinion on the other idea I posted in this thread.
Well... that's an oddly specific idea, but definitely not a bad one.

salemfan

Reaction score
I really like this idea! That's something I would like to see.

ConsummateV, why do you really like the idea of a game show similar to Wheel of Fortune in which Theo has Pat Sajak's job (hosting the show) and Cleo has Vanna White's job (turning over the letters)?