Cookie Monster photo replica by Hasbro

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Or an Alistair Cookie robe and a pipe.
Yeah they would never market a pipe. I remember talking with someone who was collected sesame merchandise at a convention. They told me that it’s illegal for characters marketed towards children to be able to smoke. So there goes the pipe idea

Fozzie6

Reaction score
This is AWESOME! I put an order in, but sadly I doubt it comes close to 3,000 backers. They had trouble selling the Muppet replicas and those had smaller runs. One can always hope though.

MWoO

Reaction score
This is AWESOME! I put an order in, but sadly I doubt it comes close to 3,000 backers. They had trouble selling the Muppet replicas and those had smaller runs. One can always hope though.
The good thing is that Hasbro is a bigger name that will get press for this and frankly Sesame Street now is much bigger than the Muppets were when the replicas came out. Also, this looks a lot better.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I am an absolute sucker for Photo Replicas. Was bummed when EFX never produced Rizzo, and disappointed when nobody picked up the license. Needless to say, I am now a proud backer of this campaign. 3,000 backers is a lot, so I'm not quite sure if they are going to reach it, but one can only hope!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
The price isn't bad, it's cheaper than the Muppets from Master replicas. I probably won't buy it anytime soon since I make most of my SS replicas myself (I made the ones in my profile photo)

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I probably won't buy it anytime soon
Just a quick heads up to you (and to anybody else reading this). If you don't pre-order it during the kickstarter, you will not be able to purchase it. The product will only be made available to the people who backed the product, and your only chance to buy it afterwards would be on eBay at a ridiculous price.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes, this is not an announcement of a product is already guaranteed to be made, this is a product that only gets made if it gets preorders.

If you think you want it order it. If you get it and decide you didnt want it, I am sure there will be people that will buy it from you at inflated prices. You dont get charged until 8/25 and only if it gets backed.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yes, this is not an announcement of a product is already guaranteed to be made, this is a product that only gets made if it gets preorders.

If you think you want it order it. If you get it and decide you didnt want it, I am sure there will be people that will buy it from you at inflated prices. You dont get charged until 8/25 and only if it gets backed.
I have a feeling if it was Super Grover, then you have a blend of fans including Muppets, superhero, and DC fans.

MWoO

Reaction score
True, but unfortunately its not. But if we want a shot at one in the future we need all the support we can get for this project. Sadly we are already below the average sign ups per day that we needto hit goal.

I would recommend spreading the word to non muppet sights that deal in doll collecting.