Confessing Crushes...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sydney Goodman of IGN 😍

She is just so freaking gorgeous! I always love watching her daily fix videos as well as her outfit videos (and I can relate to her with the fact that she also has depression). One thing I love is how she even acknowledges that she has a lot of male fans who simp for her and she playfully trolls them 😂

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I mostly know her as Nina in Cousin Skeeter, but I have to be honest, Megan Good 😍

She has such a gorgeous body. Like just seeing her in Cousin Skeeter alone was a guilty pleasure of mine back in the day.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think I officially have my first villain crush! I'm totally head over heels in love with Ash from Final Space who in the first couple of seasons she appeared in was a hero but suddenly turned to the dark side a la Darth Vader later on.

Despite the fact that she's bad now, I still can't help but gush over how pretty she is and how beautiful her voice sounds. I'm not too thrilled with her name though. Being a fan of Pokemon when I was a kid and then the Evil Dead movies when I was a teenager, I always think of Ash as a male name.

cjd874

Reaction score
Some new EPIC crushes:

Dua Lipa - she's got a lovely singing voice, English accent, and an absolutely gorgeous body!

Kimmy Jimenez from Smosh - the slightly awkward but cute and bubbly "girl next door."

Gabrielle Chappel from Epicurious (YouTube) - the home cook from "4 Levels" who knows how to flaunt what she's got.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, Dua Lipa is a person? No wonder I couldn't figure out what a dua lipa was, lol.
She'd look better without the tattoos though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Probably a predictable one….. but honestly, after watching Office Space last night, might as well bring her up.

I mean come on. What guy isn’t thirsty for Jennifer Aniston? 😍😍😍 even at 52 she has a rocking body.

cjd874

Reaction score
Probably a predictable one….. but honestly, after watching Office Space last night, might as well bring her up.

I mean come on. What guy isn’t thirsty for Jennifer Aniston? 😍😍😍 even at 52 she has a rocking body.
Why are there so many hot women named Jennifer? There's Aniston, Lopez, Garner, Lawrence, and Love-Hewitt....to name a few....