Confessing Crushes...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean hey, it is a sexy name.

Can I also just say there are so many great pictures of her wearing black pantyhose?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not only that, but her most famous role is that of Rachel, and from my observation, it seems like 9 out of 10 Rach(a)els are absolutely ridiculously attractive for some reason.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Otherwise, I know a Jennifer who thinks she's, perhaps, the most beautiful specimen to ever grace the face of the planet . . . or, at the very least, the parks of East Tennessee. . . .

Don't mind her, she's a little odd anyway; she never gets along with anybody - especially purple monsters.

cjd874

Reaction score
Not only that, but her most famous role is that of Rachel, and from my observation, it seems like 9 out of 10 Rach(a)els are absolutely ridiculously attractive for some reason.
I can name three off the top of my head: Rachel McAdams, Rachel Bilson, and Rachel Reynolds (the model from the Price is Right).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a huge crush on this YouTuber named Bunnymon now:

Family Guy - Brian being an ordinary dog compilation - TRY NOT TO LAUGH !!! - YouTube

Considering I'm a furry, I'm sure you were expecting her to be an actual bunny at first (someone in a fursuit, that is). But nope, surprise, surprise, my current crush is a legit human being for once!

I just love everything about her. She's extremely pretty, she has the most endearing and adorable personality, and she likes Family Guy! That's one of the coolest people ever if you ask me. Even her name is beautiful. I don't know why but Sara (with or without the "H") has always sounded like a very pretty name to me.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Gary Owens, the voice of Space Ghost and narrator of the "Today's Secret Drawing" sketches. Even though he looks like a '60s Tom Kenny as evidenced by The Man from Alphabet. (Keith Andes actually LOOKED the part of Birdman.) I'm crushed he died in 2015.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure just how much of her music I have even heard, since it would seem that even according to commenters on YouTube she's something of an underrated artist who doesn't get enough attention in mainstream, but man, Tori Kelly sure is a piece of eye candy!

That feathery hair, those full lips, that statuesque stature, and of course, dem legs!