Coming to London

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post to say I'm heading to London and other parts of England in a bit more than a week.

Was wondering if anyone in London could tell me any muppet or puppetry related places to visit, shops etc.

I'm going to see Avenue Q the day before my birthday which im very happy about. :smile:

If anyone muppet fans want to meet, let me know. I love meeting muppet people.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Be careful, a lot of troublemakers live in London and other parts of England. But don't worry, Beauregard's there and he's always ready to welcome you with open arms and a bowl of Custodian's Surprise.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, SOME Eurpoean countries are alright! Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithunia, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Moldava, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovokia, Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Scotland, Ireland, and Portugal to name a few. And don't forget Denmark where our lovely and funny Vibs lives.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hey I live in England! And I think it's fab! Unfortunately muppetsdownunder I don't live in London so I am unable to help you with your quest for muppety stuff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Hey I live in England! And I think it's fab! Unfortunately muppetsdownunder I don't live in London so I am unable to help you with your quest for muppety stuff.
Oh yeah, I forgot: Dan AND Beau both live in England and will be very welcoming. Everyone else will just try to kill you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Excuse moi? Exactly what are vous trying to imply about our delightfull country?

-

Hey MupDownUnder, long time no speak. I can't help you out with locations, though I know that Warrick knows of some places. Pity that London is such a long way from here...er...well, it's further from Australia of course...

And, Kimp, I have no idea what or where those insults about Europe come from, but I think seeing as America was born by the Europeans I'd keep quiet. Not that I would expect you to know your history...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Excuse moi? Exactly what are vous trying to imply about our delightfull country?
I'm just speaking from experience. I have issues with alot of people from England.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
That might be insulting to some people. Were all humans no matter what, just because someone comes from England doesn't mean they are bad.