Comics?

Kiki

Reaction score
I never read any Richie-Rich comics and never plan too, he just never interested me as a character, which is what I guess you guys are saying for the most part, :smile:.

I don't dig Casper too much either, though I thought the movie was kind of cool, which is more than I can say for the Richie-Rich movie.
Agreed. But the Macca's bit is pretty cool. But otherwise the movie hasn't got much going fer it.
I liked the Casper movies more, because he has a little more substance than Richie (and he's a friggin' ghost, people's!) as a character and he had cool friends.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think what did it for me (and I'm just talking about the first Casper movie, mind you) is the fact that I think it keep true to the Casper character, but you would feel for him more than in his comics and old cartoons. The scene where he kisses Christina Riccie's check and she replys "shut the window I'm cold" broke my heart, :cry:. Not to mention I thought Stinky was cool. Richie Rich didn't make me feel for him like Casper did

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, it's not so much I didn't like Casper as much as I only really liked the movie and 1996 cartoon version of it. I mean, that Ghostly trio is a real riot.

Too bad Spooky and Poil didn't appear in the first film. (I am not going to see any of those sequels... I won't)

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
Let's see...

Favorite Manga:
  • Kaori Yuki's Godchild
  • Kaori Yuki's Angel Sanctuary
  • Hitoshi Iwaaki's Parasyte
  • Naoko Takeuchi's Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon
  • Arina Tanemura's Full Moon Wo Sagashite
  • CLAMP's Chobits
Favorite Webcomics:
  • Megan Rose Gedris's I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Pirates From Outer Space!
  • Amy Mebberson's Thorn
  • T Campbell and Gisele Lagace's Penny & Aggie
  • Gisele Lagace and Dave Zero's Menage a 3
  • Hoang-Quan Pham(aka Tigerfog)'s Mutant Ninja Turtles Gaiden
  • Mason Williams (aka Tailsteak)'s 1/0
  • Bleedman (their actual name isn't on the site from what I could see)'s Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
  • Chris Fischer's Rescue Ranger's: Of Mice and Mayhem
Favorite Newspaper Comics:
  • Charles M. Schulz's Peanuts
  • Lynn Johnston's For Better or For Worse
  • Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes
  • Jim Davis' Garfield
Favorite Comics Books:
  • Marv Wolfman and George Perez's New Teen Titans (1980-1996)
  • Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Archie's (mainly written by Ryan Brown and Stephen Murphy) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures
  • Don Rosa's Scrooge McDuck
  • Adam Warren's Empowered
  • Brian Michael Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man
  • Joss Whedon's Fray

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I got the Bone series for Christmas, and I can't wait to read it as soon as possible. Additionally, with a gift certificate I decided to try out Jellaby - it's super cute! But I can't believe the next and last volume doesn't come out until April D: