Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find "We're all Monsters"? All I can find is the one Crotchrot has, and he only has half of it. I was planning to alter it with the album version of the song as a surprise...

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Gordon Voice-Over Alphabet segments for "F" and/or "R"? Those are the only ones I remember from my youth that have never been posted on the site. Coincidentally, both of those segments kinda scared me (especially "F").

wiley207

Reaction score
Sesame Street News: Sleeping Beauty's Kiss (1971)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZs69vcsrIM

The people at SesameWorkshop have uploaded the classic Sesame Street News Flash segment about Sleeping Beauty when the Prince falls asleep after kissing her.

One thing I've noticed is that this skit obviously came BEFORE the one where Sleeping Beauty turns into a frog. I can tell because of how it has an unusual early variant of the News Flash logo (it starts like normal, the logo on a black background, but right when the music starts up we suddenly see the logo superimposed over the footage of Kermit and Sleeping Beauty in the palace), and the announcer voice sounds a little different, and how it features heavy use of background music (including the same romantic music used in the "Rapunzel" News Flash segment), and how it also ends with the News Flash theme like some other early 1971-1973 segments did, and it takes a while for Kermit to start his introduction.

And I have a question of sorts about this skit. Is Frank Oz performing Prince Charming, and Jerry Nelson performing Sleeping Beauty? I know both characters do not speak in this segment, but I'm sure Frank is performing Prince Charming judging by the movements the character makes.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And I have a question of sorts about this skit. Is Frank Oz performing Prince Charming, and Jerry Nelson performing Sleeping Beauty? I know both characters do not speak in this segment, but I'm sure Frank is performing Prince Charming judging by the movements the character makes.
I agree Frank could be performing the prince, that little nod of the head when Kermit asks if we can watch reminded me of Bert (lol we are way too into this). It does seem to be an early clip so it would be just Jim, Frank and Jerry.

Soul H

Reaction score
Hey out there. Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I was in the hospital recovering for a spinal cord injury, but I gotta say it's great to be back (no pun intended).

Although this is a late reply I saw the Owe Gustafson clip I never saw before with "8 Cows", "2 Farm Animals" and "8 Legs On An Octopus".

You'll be hearing more from me soon. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hey out there. Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I was in the hospital recovering for a spinal cord injury, but I gotta say it's great to be back (no pun intended).
Oh wow, hope it's OK now!