Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've got an episode with that clip in it, so I'd be willing to re-upload it. Thanks for reminding me!
It was called "Grover's Postcard" and he had gotten a postcard from his friend Amy. (It's one of my favorites!:smile: But take your time uploading it.)

mikealan

Reaction score
There's something wrong on most of the videos I watched on YouTube. They stopped at most of the scenes of each SS segment! For examples, when I was trying to browse the Dialing For Prizes Movie game-show, it stops at Guy Smiley giving a call to Mr. Luckey. Also, on Kermit News: Hickory Dickory Dock, it stops at the cow and the duck entering the scene after the horse demolishes the clock, same thing on various videos I browsed:

mstasz's copy of Jazz#9
Jazz#'s 8-9 (master versions)
Mad Painter#9 (I think)
Ernie and the Empty Box
Many uses of a pot animation (original)
Big Bird's Synonym Song
Big Bird and Tony Stanza play tennis
Magician tries to make six circles disappear

Yes, this same thing occurs recently! I wish YouTube would download videos easily like what just happened this past summer.

mikealan

Reaction score
There's something wrong on most of the videos I watched on YouTube. They stopped at most of the scenes of each SS segment! For examples, when I was trying to browse the Dialing For Prizes Movie game-show, it stops at Guy Smiley giving a call to Mr. Luckey. Also, on Kermit News: Hickory Dickory Dock, it stops at the cow and the duck entering the scene after the horse demolishes the clock, same thing on various videos I browsed:

mstasz's copy of Jazz#9
Jazz#'s 8-9 (master versions)
Mad Painter#9 (I think)
Ernie and the Empty Box
Many uses of a pot animation (original)
Big Bird's Synonym Song
Big Bird and Tony Stanza play tennis
Magician tries to make six circles disappear

Yes, this same thing occurs recently! I wish YouTube would download videos easily like what just happened this past summer.

Why are you all not responding to me about this?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Well, Sawing14s could have uploaded the logo-free version of that sketch, which is included in Episode 2682.

sesameguy

Reaction score
There's something wrong on most of the videos I watched on YouTube. They stopped at most of the scenes of each SS segment!
I've had a similar problem when I watch YouTube clips on the computer with the very, very slow Internet connection. Sometimes the computer stops loading the clip before it is even finished. If you have the same problem when loading up non-Sesame Street clips, then it sounds like an Internet connection problem. The solution would be to get a faster connection, or maybe aim for the "shorter" clips.