Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D

Dil

How about putting the News Flash Sketch with the Invisible Man?

I think I've seen this before, and I wanna see it again.

D

Dil

Would You like to have the Invisible Man Newsflash Sketch on YouTube.com?

Grover

Reaction score
Intrestingly most of the sketches I'd want to be posted are already posted Thanks to NantoSeiken and Sawing14s. Here are some more sketches if it's possible I'd like to see posted -

Bert's Blanket
Kermit hosts a Twiddlebug Party.
News Flash - Hey Diddle Diddle
News Flash - Peter's Pickled Peppers.
Grover sells Kermit Earmuffs.
Ernie Cleans/Messes up the Apartment (2 Part Sketch)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Today I noticed a clip of 1988 Sesame Street, featuring Placido Flamingo having a major crush on Maria! I actually remember seeing this episode as a kid. I really appreciated seeing it again!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Dd0CluxHjo

This is the Sesame Street I remember, back when it was more silly and zany (as opposed to babyish). Plus, I remember them occasionally yelling from windows at night occasionally, to make the show seem like a real inner city.

And it's amazing what they're trying to teach in this episode, you can't force someone to love you if they don't want to. Some might say that's a too adult for kids to understand; but it does make an impression on children And later in life, it starts to make more sense.

D

Dil

Or how about putting the Sketch where we find the Stamps go from 1-20, the entire Number Stamp Sketch, # 20, not 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, or 19?

fatblue

Reaction score
Green Grover

Did anyone on here post the sketch with green grover in 'First and last' starring Hippie grump, B-Day Monster, Baby Dragon and others? If so, I was wondering if it's still available to be posted. I would like to see more sketches of the old 'fuzzyface' Grover. :smile:

D

Dil

How about the entire episode of 'Cookie World'? I missed that one; if any of you members know when that episode will air later, tell me. If not, if you recorded the whole episode on one of your recording videos, put that episode on YouTube.com. I would be glad.