Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

jisforjump

Reaction score
It is not the T for toes sketch. That is already uploaded. Also, the narrator is more spanish sounding. The man who did this particular T montage is the same voice for the D and G one's.:smile:

DETAILSHOTCARS

Reaction score
Car Wash

Does anyone have a link to the film of the family going to the car wash. It must have been mid to late 70's and I think I remember the car being a tan Ford.

BillKal

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the one where Bert & Ernie are at the Movies.... and Ernie is reponding to the movie with different emotions. It has the Guy Smiley puppet behind Ernie with the different voice.

fatblue

Reaction score
Countdown Cartoon..10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

I like the 6 cartoon series sketch with the guy counting down the rocket launch..and never gets it right!

ACTUALLY, there is 7, there is one where the rocket finally is launched and the crowd is cheering!

The characters look like the ones in the 'Yellow Submarine' movie. The animation must have been done by the same artist who drew for the film.

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
BillKal said:
I'm still looking for the one where Bert & Ernie are at the Movies.... and Ernie is reponding to the movie with different emotions. It has the Guy Smiley puppet behind Ernie with the different voice.
That sketch is a classic, I love that one!!!!

Make sure you also look for the other Ernie & Bert at the movies sketch, wherein a lady wearing a tall, feathery hat sits directly in front of Ernie, blocking his view! Its been years since I've seen it, but when I thnk of it, I laugh out loud!

If I come across either of those sketches, I'll let you know!

BillKal

Reaction score
Ok! Thanks Chris!

I think there was yet another one where Ernie is making too much noise....it gets to Bert so much he starts screaming at Ernie and gets thrown out of the Movie Theater!! The sketch has a Blue Muppet (fat blue?) sitting in front of Bert.

superfan

Reaction score
Is the one in which Bert has tv problems (ie, the screen keeps flashing H...H...H...) on youtube? They have such a great selection of Bert and Ernie sketches, I'm surprised I haven't come across it yet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I liked that they had the different versions of the closing credits on You Tube.

By the way, who was that who announced the show's sponsors in the ep where Slimey played the end theme? It sounds like it could have been Brian Muehl as Telly or Grungetta.

I'd also like to see the animated closing from the 70s up there sometime.

PiLfan

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I'd also like to see the animated closing from the 70s up there sometime.
I'd love to see those as well, including the rare closing with the steering wheel POV of a car driving down a highway...but since these closings were only used on Friday episodes, and Noggin only showed a select few during its brief airings of classic episodes from the 70s, there may be very few tapes of these lying around so it may not be realistic to expect them to show on youtube.

hazardousifwet

Reaction score
grover as a waiter: picture menu / Special sandwich needed urgently :smile:

hello

iam desperately looking for the skit where grover is supposed to deliver a sandwich to fat blue as on the picture and he doesnt get it. there is always something missing.

its called 247. Grover The Waiter: Special sandwich (picture menu)
could you upload it to youtube or tell me what episode it is please ?

best regards
haz