Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have no idea whatever happened to him in all honesty, but at the end of the day, people come and go even on social media. So the most we can do is just be grateful he once shared so many Sesame Street treasures with us.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Absolutely! Just a passing curiosity that occurs when I come across one of his uploads is all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In all fairness though he had already practically vanished by like 2016/17 before his channel suddenly became a sports channel in 2018….. so who knows what could have really happened.

But yeah, having enjoyed his uploads when I was in middle school it is sad to see him go without a word.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Veston Bruno: Sets all his videos unlisted because he’s worried about Sesame Workshop getting on his case about it

Also Veston Bruno: Goes back to uploading clips anyway

🤨

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought it was weird that they had Biff and Sully take the day off when Jerry and Richard were still on set for the episode (so it's not like the performers got the day off), but I guess it goes with them having so many coffee breaks and such when they should be working (and a funny contrast to them begging to help with the construction). I guess I just wished for one more classic appearance by Biff and Sully.