Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
So, I guess it's probably back to reality with their Thursday uploads for a while, not that it's a big issue.

cjd874

Reaction score
When you stop to think about it, Count is a playa.
The Count certainly has a way with women...remember that he did some memorable segments with Susan Sarandon, Julianne Moore, and Alison Krauss back in the day. Plus, he's had relationship with several Countesses over the years.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
The Count certainly has a way with women...remember that he did some memorable segments with Susan Sarandon, Julianne Moore, and Alison Krauss back in the day. Plus, he's had relationship with several Countesses over the years.
I swear he had a crush on Maria in the 80's, I noticed while watching this episode

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Did you guys hear? today is Sherlock Hemlock's birthday (which is why I changed my avatar)

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I was wondering, I have about 10 Classic Sesame Street clips on my YouTube channel (international stuff included) and I'm worried about getting copyright strikes from Sesame Workshop. And much like @D'Snowth most of my channel is full of original work I do with puppets, I don't want to lose any of that so would any of you be wiling to take my clips and move them to your channel so I can delete them from my channel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is one of the main reasons why I eventually decided to split my channel entirely, and move all of my original work to an official channel, and leave my old channel for just fan-content like YouTube Poops and such (also, it's the channel all of my favorites and other created playlists are on). Very few people outside MC have even made the connection that both channels are mine, but I prefer it that way.

BertFan

Reaction score
I was wondering, I have about 10 Classic Sesame Street clips on my YouTube channel (international stuff included) and I'm worried about getting copyright strikes from Sesame Workshop. And much like @D'Snowth most of my channel is full of original work I do with puppets, I don't want to lose any of that so would any of you be wiling to take my clips and move them to your channel so I can delete them from my channel
I have a lot of Sesame Street clips on my channel and I never got any copyright strikes on any of those videos. the only thinf I have gotten are a few copyright claims and that's about it.