Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought the Miami Mice segments were awesome. Of course the ones with Kermit and Ernie were the only ones fans had access to for years (and are the only ones I really remember seeing as a kid, though I vaguely recall The Count segment). I don't find the one with The Count as boring, though maybe that comes more from the joy of seeing a once-rare sketch (but I do like the look of the sets and scenery and stuff - and I like the mice's fashion talk).

Though that one street scene with Juliette could have been better.

It is funny how Juliette introduces herself as "Telly's friend", as if they know who Telly is (most of us know Telly better than Juliette).

That Biff and Sully episode is great. At first, I thought the upload would just be the rainbow scene (which has been on YouTube in another language), so I was pleasantly surprised to see all of the Sully scenes.

Maybe it's just me, but there's something odd about Sully's face movements. I wonder if it was Richard's illness starting to take effect.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Honestly, there’s a reason why some segments are lost. They weren’t that good to begin with.
The segments aren't "lost", they're actually "elusive" or kept hidden for a reason. What's really lost are the 59 episodes that went missing from Sesame Workshop's archives.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Miami Mice's jogging suits look different from what I was expecting (and I hadn't realized that Muppet Wiki does not yet have a screenshot from this scene). I actually was expecting their jogging suits to look boring by comparison - I was expecting their clothes to look closer to their regular suits in color. I should have known they'd be more exciting '80s colors.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mr. Johnson acting like an absolute idiot caving into Grover’s manipulation: