Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
this might not be the right thread for this but here is another #ThisIsMyStreet video ad this time it's all about Ernie, not a sketch from Ernie, or a song from Ernie just the character

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if they should have done multiple videos with the celebrities answering different questions - favorite moment, favorite character, maybe some other favorite things.

Of course I'm sure most of these celebrities aren't as big fans of Sesame Street as we are (wouldn't it be cool if some of them were actually forum members?). They likely don't keep a lot of memories of the show in their minds like we do.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well, certainly props to Quest for knowing the name of the restaurant... I'm not even sure I would've known it off the top of my head. Maybe he should come to MC.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I think they should do some sort of contest where we can all submit videos for this. Also most celebs would probably just say something like "I remember when Grover was working at the restaurant ad served a giant burger" or just something short but this guy seems to remember everything rather well

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think they should do some sort of contest where we can all submit videos for this. Also most celebs would probably just say something like "I remember when Grover was working at the restaurant ad served a giant burger" or just something short but this guy seems to remember everything rather well
His only error is that he said the guy ordered a cheeseburger as opposed to a hamburger.

cjd874

Reaction score
Oh man, imagine Questlove being on this forum. That would be amazing
I mean, Jimmy Fallon has had the Muppets on the Tonight Show quite a few times. The Roots have performed the Sesame Street theme in a "Classroom Instruments" segment AND in a "Wheel of Musical Impressions" segment with Adam Levine, so Questlove is familiar with SS and the Muppets for sure.
Like this post if you think we should start a petition to have Questlove join our forum....
P.S. I'm half-serious about this. Really.