Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That's a meme everywhere, dude.
Well, it may not be an inside joke, but we still use it a lot. :smirk:

Hey, lookie. The Weather Show with Guy Smiley was posted to YouTube today!

Seeing how Guy is here, I can understand why Jim didn't like performing him as much. You can hear his voice crack a bit in the sketch. I love the little instrumental nods to Singin' in the Rain and Winter Wonderland.
Guy Smiley: How are yo tonight, Yasha?!?
Yasha: *uninterested mumbling*
Guy Smiley: That's Yasha! He's a million laughs!

I love this.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Hey, lookie. The Weather Show with Guy Smiley was posted to YouTube today!

Seeing how Guy is here, I can understand why Jim didn't like performing him as much. You can hear his voice crack a bit in the sketch. I love the little instrumental nods to Singin' in the Rain and Winter Wonderland.
Well, bear in mind it's not necessarily new, considering Sawing14s already posted it years ago. But yeah, I agree with you in regards to how Jim wasn't too enthusiastic about performing Guy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only reason it wasn't searchable was cause his 2009 videos didn't have "Sesame Street" in the title (which, to be honest, kinda bugged me a little, but, whatever, it's his videos).

On another note, the fact that the clip was labeled as "80's" really shows that unpaid interns are uploading the clips (some videos missing the beginning/ending, interlacing which I've since ignored, etc).

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The only reason it wasn't searchable was cause his 2009 videos didn't have "Sesame Street" in the title (which, to be honest, kinda bugged me a little, but, whatever, it's his videos).

On another note, the fact that the clip was labeled as "80's" really shows that unpaid interns are uploading the clips (some videos missing the beginning/ending, interlacing which I've since ignored, etc).
Good point.

And I didn't think about it that way.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score

Maybe avoiding putting "Sesame Street" in the title would've been a better way to keep SW from searching your videos on YouTube from getting caught on with copyright claims.

BTW NantoVision1 renamed his channel and now he's posting live football streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/NantoVision1/videos

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Couple skits I uploaded that I keep forgetting to show.

Tyrone Davis has such a great voice.

This used to be on YouTube until it was taken down a long time ago (*cough Viacom *cough*). I remember finding it pretty weird.

This was honestly my favorite Anansi the spider clip as a kid.

I heard there was another Time for a Rhyme song like this.

And last....

Credit to @hooperfan for this one. I was so happy to finally see this episode surface (Chrissy and Jeffy make a great blue duo).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Couple skits I uploaded that I keep forgetting to show.

Tyrone Davis has such a great voice.

This used to be on YouTube until it was taken down a long time ago (*cough Viacom *cough*). I remember finding it pretty weird.

This was honestly my favorite Anansi the spider clip as a kid.

I heard there was another Time for a Rhyme song like this.

And last....

Credit to @hooperfan for this one. I was so happy to finally see this episode surface (Chrissy and Jeffy make a great blue duo).
Man, when this show was in the 90s, it was really in the 90s.