Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

cahuenga

Reaction score
can someone post the christmas preview on youtube? thanks!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Seeing Pops, Sweedums, & The Luncheon Counter Monster was great then I saw Beauregard in the preview and just about jumped for joy out of my chair!
This thing is going to be so awesome, now if only Digit and Leon would make a come back.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Outside the USA cannot open the NBC link.

Is it on youtube, or anyone know how I can watch it?

Is this special gonna be shown in the UK?

Chris

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow! That NBC preview is terrific! The music is great, the Muppets feel true to their characters (loved Gonzo: "I gotta try this"), and the whole thing just feels right.

Bring it on!
:smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
That was actually pretty good. I like Pepe commenting on the absurdity of the post office being like that. Gonzo jumping on the conveyor belt was classic as well. It reminded me of GMC where he got his nose stuck and tells Fozzie he's got to try it. The werido is weird again. Bloomberg's part was "meh".

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Me either. If they say they have everybody, I can't wait to see it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Any danger of these previews appearing on YouTube anytime soon? Not that I'm complaining...I'm just COMPLAINING! Gimme previews! Gimme gimme GIMME! *ahem* Anyone able to transfer these things to Youtube?

Bea:zanu:{Has apparently been off MC long enough to get a message at the top of the forum saying that I haven't posted for ages and should join a discussion...}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Bea:zanu:{Has apparently been off MC long enough to get a message at the top of the forum saying that I haven't posted for ages and should join a discussion...}regard
Hahahaha! What! THAT, my friend, is ridiculous.