Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
thanks for the post! :smile: it looks awesome! Miss Piggy on the letter belt made me laugh out loud cause just the way her legs were kicking hahah

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm geting excited for this. I got a kick out of seeing Pops, Sweetums, and Beau in the two online videos.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
The second I saw Pops and Sweetums, I couldn't help but to be extremely excited! I can't wait!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS THING!

*Runs to Doc Brown's house to swipe his time machine*

rtgentry

Reaction score
I am so pumped up now seeing the videos. I love the new puppet technology they are using

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That was awsome and the clips i saw durring the parade today looked really cool too! This is looking more and more like a real special Muppet project! It looks like they are using two diffrent Fozzie puppets though, the MFS-ish one outside the post office and a more classic looking one, (which i like better) during the song number.:embarrassed:

beaker

Reaction score
Wow.....
http://www.nbc.com/Movies_Specials_...ideo/clips/a-muppets-christmas-preview/852503

This doesn't look like some "special", this has the look and feel of
a Muppet film. Heck this has more of a theatrical film look/feel than the Muppet Christmas and Oz thing. No, this is the Muppets BACK in the big apple, and holy goodness is the magic back. So cool seeing
Big Mean Carl, Mr. Peasey/Director, Luncheon Counter Monster, Pops, assorted rats, chickens and of course the core of Kermit/Pepe/Gonzo/Piggy/Fozzie/Animal/Rizzo.

*so wishes this was a two hour thing, since one hour tv special means 45 minutes of actual time*