Celebrating Jerry Juhl

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everyone's so down and out and you have to remember that for 37+ years he gave us a legacy of laughter and happiness! Jerry Juhl wouldn't want us to let his death be a sadness for us! As has been said, he's with Jim Henson and Richard Hunt now!!

Celebrate his life! Remember his hilarity and continue it. It's up to us to inspire people now...so, do it! Keep his brand of humor alive and we will make him a happy man.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, I heard it was a mix between pUPPETS and Milkshakes...
:smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Chocolate or strawberry? :wink:

Uh-oh does this qualify as a thread killer?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nope. It's my dedication to Jerry Juhl to be silly and continue what he started!

I say mix 'em up: Chrawberlate Milkshake!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel had the same obituary on the same date as the L.A. Times. Anybody know why it was run so much later than his actual passing?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Sometimes they have to wait to make such reports to ensure that the family has been notified, and lots of times because they are slow in their research or getting an appointment for interviews or other information.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Everyone's so down and out and you have to remember that for 37+ years he gave us a legacy of laughter and happiness! Jerry Juhl wouldn't want us to let his death be a sadness for us! As has been said, he's with Jim Henson and Richard Hunt now!!

Celebrate his life! Remember his hilarity and continue it. It's up to us to inspire people now...so, do it! Keep his brand of humor alive and we will make him a happy man.
amen.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
wonder why they would of had such trouble notifiying relatives? I might sound like a dumb question and I'm sure it does take some time but it sounds like the news got out a little bit late.