Cats Don't Dance

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Anybody seen this little-known musical animated feature from 1997? I taped it off Starz! a few days ago, and I watched it for the first time in 5 years. It's a great movie, better than all the other animated crap the 90s brought us...

Anybody else seen it?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I remember seeing a lot of commercials for it, but I never saw it...
Erin

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
YES! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! :smile: :excited: :big_grin: Sadly I don't think it did too well from something a read when it first came out, but I could be wrong. I've seen it a bunch of times, I should have bought the VHS when I saw it, I don't know if it's on DVD yet or what?

It's almost up there with "All Dogs go to Heaven" my favorite animated film. I really enjoy dog/cat animated movies like Oliver & Company as well as others.

Zach,

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I just love that movie! I didn't realize it was "little known" though.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not particularly well-known....Which is very said, since I love that movie so much!!!! :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Yeah, it's not particularly well-known....Which is very said, since I love that movie so much!!!! :big_grin:

Hey Manda! i ment to tell you! long ago,well not too-too long ago, but I think it was you who posted in my All Dogs go to Heaven thread. i ment to reply back but some how i lost that thread, umm i don't remember what i wrote, but i'm glad you love that movie as well :smile:

zachary,

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
I saw the movie, and I liked it. The reason it didn't do as well as it should is because the Plastic Kingdom didn't release it. Ironically, I first saw it on their cartoon channle.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Marble Didymus said:
I saw the movie, and I liked it. The reason it didn't do as well as it should is because the Plastic Kingdom didn't release it. Ironically, I first saw it on their cartoon channle.
Yeah Disney plays all kinds of movies now, oh and to let everyone know Cat's Don't Dance IS on DVD! I just bought it today! Nutthing gonna stop us now!Bumbumbumbumbumbumbum! :sing:

Oh...was I singing? :smile:

Zack,

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... I liked it... just wish I saw it in theaters so I could have seen the new Foghorn Leghorn cartoon that came with it..

The video only has an episode of Dexter's Lab....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Yeah... I liked it... just wish I saw it in theaters so I could have seen the new Foghorn Leghorn cartoon that came with it..

The video only has an episode of Dexter's Lab....

Now that should have been an extra on the dvd! it's really only kid games that they inculded.