Caroll Spinney: The Farewell Tour

aVeryBriefCameo

Reaction score
And by next week... I meant 3 weeks!

PITTSBURGH Caroll Spinney will pay a visit to the North Shore movie theater for a Q&A session and screening's of Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird at 12:30 pm on May 12 and 13.

“My career has taken me many places over the years, and I’m very excited to return to Pittsburgh one last time,” said Spinney. “Meeting those who have grown up watching Big Bird and Oscar brings me great joy. I look forward to hearing their stories, as well as seeing Big Bird on a certified giant screen.”

Doors open at 12:30 p.m. Guests will have the opportunity to meet Spinney, and photo ops and autographs will be available for purchase. David Newell, also known as Mr. McFeely on Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, will introduce Spinney, followed by a short Q&A with Spinney before the film starts.

Tickets cost $13 for Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh members and $15 for non-members. To purchase tickets, visit CarnegieScienceCenter.org/Rangos-Giant-Cinema.
To learn more about In Person Productions, visit Facebook.com/InPersonPro.
Please note: Photographs and autographs are not included in the ticket price.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I really hope he comes to Dallas Texas some time this year. Cause I know I'm going to meet him no matter what. Even if I have to drive myself down there and back. He is one of the few Muppet Performers that I really want to get to meet before he passes on. Not trying to be rude he's two of the best of my favorite characters of all time.

aVeryBriefCameo

Reaction score
Completely understand and agree! I. Don't think you're being rude, he is after all calling this his farewell tour.

Where are you located?

aVeryBriefCameo

Reaction score
I know. It's rare that he attends the same convention 2 years in a row.

Did you get to see him last year?

aVeryBriefCameo

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you missed him. I have one child so far and he's expensive.

I think there will be some Muppet related appearance at Knoxville this year, isn't there?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you missed him. I have one child so far and he's expensive.

I think there will be some Muppet related appearance at Knoxville this year, isn't there?
Yep Steve Whitmire which I am going to try and make.

gravy

Reaction score
And by next week... I meant 3 weeks!

PITTSBURGH Caroll Spinney will pay a visit to the North Shore movie theater for a Q&A session and screening's of Sesame Street Presents: Follow That Bird at 12:30 pm on May 12 and 13.

“My career has taken me many places over the years, and I’m very excited to return to Pittsburgh one last time,” said Spinney. “Meeting those who have grown up watching Big Bird and Oscar brings me great joy. I look forward to hearing their stories, as well as seeing Big Bird on a certified giant screen.”

Doors open at 12:30 p.m. Guests will have the opportunity to meet Spinney, and photo ops and autographs will be available for purchase. David Newell, also known as Mr. McFeely on Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, will introduce Spinney, followed by a short Q&A with Spinney before the film starts.

Tickets cost $13 for Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh members and $15 for non-members. To purchase tickets, visit CarnegieScienceCenter.org/Rangos-Giant-Cinema.
To learn more about In Person Productions, visit Facebook.com/InPersonPro.
Please note: Photographs and autographs are not included in the ticket price.
I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm GOING!!!!