Caroll Spinney: The Farewell Tour

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope he comes to The Dallas Fort Worth! Then hopefully I can meet him. Oh how I really really really really really want to meet him! Big Bird to me has been my favorite character from the time I laid eyes on that yellow huge bird.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I hope he comes to The Dallas Fort Worth! Then hopefully I can meet him. Oh how I really really really really really want to meet him! Big Bird to me has been my favorite character from the time I laid eyes on that yellow huge bird.
^^ This. Literally everything you just said.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To any NH folks or anyone close by going to Granite Con:

So, I got my ticket for Saturday, September 8th, and I checked the times Caroll and Steve will be there. (10am to 6 pm, plenty of time in between).

For those who are more familiar with this con, when it comes to guests, are there some you pay upfront while others are online, or is it all upfront in person or all online?

(I'm trying to figure it out so I'm prepared).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You usually pay in person, because different things cost different amounts. For example: a purchased autographed photo could be one price, bring an item to be autographed could be another price, having your picture taken could be an additional fee, etc. For the SS cast, I had special fan package ticket that covered the cost of one autograph per castmember, so I don't remember what their individual prices were, but with Steve, his autograph on my DST package was $40, and the photo was an additional $10.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With Steve, yes. For the SS cast, I bought a separate fan package ticket online beforehand. But Steve was an individual guest.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ah, okay.

Well, if any rate, I'll send out an email to someone and see what the deal is.

Both are individual guests so hopefully it'll be in person for payment. If so, 'least I got my ticket and I got something to look forward to in September!