Caroll Spinney San Jose book signing March 25, 2004

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone here plans to be there and would be interested in writing an editorial for the site, please send me an e-mail.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is the only 2004 date that we know of right now. He went to quite a few cities last May.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phil, you asked for an editorial on it, but you didn't mention pictures!! You KNOW sometimes you have to be direct!! LOL!!

I wonder if I sent my book to SW would they get it to him to personalize for me...of course including a postage paid envelope!

Hays

Reaction score
I wonder if I sent my book to SW would they get it to him to personalize for me...of course including a postage paid envelope!
You will have to buy another copy, but almost all of these places will let you buy a signed copy of the book by phone or via the internet. After I went to the signing in IL, I got one for my Dad that way. Unfortunately, even if you're there, they often (not always) won't let you in with a copy you didn't buy - that's how they fund these author events.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I went to the one in IL to that was fun. That was the second time I met him. Is there an article for when Carrol recieved the Childrens award from the San Jose childrens musem in Janurary 2003? I went to that it was VERY fun. Carrol said my name in his acception speech. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Any chance Caroll will come down to Tennessee? He didn't last time, so I never got my copy signed.:frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
Any chance Caroll will come down to Tennessee? He didn't last time, so I never got my copy signed.:frown:
I could only wish! What area of TN are you in again? I'm in Memphis.

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I could only wish!
Me too. Hey Kev are you busy next week? I have Spring Break, and I'm heading down to Memphis on Friday! Yippee! Only for a week though.