Caroll Spinney San Jose book signing March 25, 2004

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm not doing anything that I know of. This weekend I'm heading to Hot Springs to hang with some friends at a spa deal...mmm, mineral hot spring baths! If I carry some carrots and celery in with me, I could make a soup outta me (it'd taste really bad though).

Anyhow, email me at home and I'll pass along my # so you and your mom can come hang out and talk Muppets over some burgers one night somew'eres.

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Anyhow, email me at home and I'll pass along my # so you and your mom can come hang out and talk Muppets over some burgers one night somew'eres.
I still have your #! So I'll call sometime! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Grooviness. Now, where is Courage-Bagge?? We need to get together, now! Even Nate, if we can find him online somewhere, as he's only in Oxford.

(Nate, you need to come up; you can stay at my place if it's too late--there's an extra bedroom!)

doctort13

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney stops in Cincinnati, Ohio

Caroll will be the guest of honor at a fund raiser dinner/lecture for Champions For Children on Thursday April 1, 2004. The event will be held at The Phoenix restaurant on Race Street in Cincinnati. For info call: 513-221-0033 ext. 311

The last time I met Caroll I was 7 years old. I am 39 now, and just a thrilled! :grouchy: