Cantus Rock Turns 30 Posts Old!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:smile: I'm so glad we agree. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm no straight edge polo shirt wearing prep by any means. I plan on getting the Fraggle Rock logo tattooed on my shoulder when I can get the money for it.

I hope we see eachother at Muppetfest bro, it would be cool to chill with ya.

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm so glad we agree. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm no straight edge polo shirt wearing prep by any means. I plan on getting the Fraggle Rock logo tattooed on my shoulder when I can get the money for it. <<<

myself, im undefinable. heh, good to see a deep admiration of FR from ya! Im too squeamish to ever get a tattoo or piercing or anything ouchie like that. I fine my eclectic adornment in other ways.

I hope we see eachother at Muppetfest bro, it would be cool to chill with ya.<<<

heck yeah! You and that one dr tooth kid(who hasnt been on here in ages) are some of my fave new people on here, heh.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>I'm so glad we agree. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm no straight edge polo shirt wearing prep by any means. I plan on getting the Fraggle Rock logo tattooed on my shoulder when I can get the money for it. <<<

myself, im undefinable. heh, good to see a deep admiration of FR from ya! Im too squeamish to ever get a tattoo or piercing or anything ouchie like that. I fine my eclectic adornment in other ways.

I hope we see eachother at Muppetfest bro, it would be cool to chill with ya.<<<

heck yeah! You and that one dr tooth kid(who hasnt been on here in ages) are some of my fave new people on here, heh.
Heh, ya know, I've often tried to classify myself into some group of people. It never works. I'm only in two major groups in life: The MSTies (Mystery Science Theater 3000 fans), and the Muppets (You guys). Its fine by me. I love FR with all my heart. My other shoulder might be the MST3K planet Logo :big_grin:

Hehe, I'm glad to see I've made yet another friend..my mom saw your posts before and she thought you wanted to beat me up (lol). Well, I don't drink, but if you do, the first beers on me. (No, I meant I'll buy it, don't pour it on me you fool!! :big_grin: )

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
*has access to a tom servo, a crow, and a gypsy if matt wants to use that for an artist reference for a tatoo*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
A Thousand thanks Grail, but I think I'm going to go for the planet logo (as seen before commercial breaks...but I'm sure if you have access to all the characters you'd know that :smile:). By the way, just out of curiousity, how do you have access to the bots 'o loveliness?

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
i have friends that are prop builders...there are pics around somewhere of at least servo and crow...i'll see if i can find them

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Okat rockin', I await the pics. Nice av and sig, btw. :smile:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
heh...well, i couldn't find the pics of Servo and Crow...(i know they exist!)but here's a link to a Batmobile a friend of mine made.

http://www.inconjunction.org/old/photos/2000_1_22.jpg

and because you can follow the link back and find it anyway, i might as well do it and get it over with...

http://www.inconjunction.org/old/photos/1999_Michael.jpg
(i'm the one on the right, and no, i'm not looking at his butt, i was looking at the girl in the "slavegirl leia" costume who had just slipped and fallen on the floor...the only way people can take my picture is if i'm not paying attention...)

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Junior???

When you're about to hit 24, and people are telling you that you're getting on a bit, its kinda nice to be considered a 'junior' anything
:stick_out_tongue:

Jamie
*still young at heart*

beaker

Reaction score
Theres still MST3K fans? I feel bad that youre movie is basically people watchign a movie. I mean that sounds novel in concept, but I dunno...I did however LOVE the mst3k like video commentary feature on MFS, much more entertaining than actually trying to wach MFS. A Muppet version of MST3K is so cool, they need to do that more often.