Cantus Rock Turns 30 Posts Old!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Before long, I shall join you at the top. Oh yes, people will say "Cantus, how do you expect to get so far up in a short time?" Well my answer is simply: I always have something to say about everything. So basically if I reply to every post, I should be senior in about...a week. :big_grin: Hehe

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Grail
i'm wondering if i'll EVER get to that point...and i talk incessantly!
Same here, and I'm only at 139.

Uh, wait....oh yeah, this one is 140!

- Billy :cool:

Jackie

Reaction score
It'll take longer than a week my friend... LOL you have to count in the 120 second rule!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
It'll take longer than a week my friend... LOL you have to count in the 120 second rule!
Being a senior member has always been a lifelong dream of mine. :smile: Well it started a few weeks ago, but I think I can do it one day.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes I know, I was merely kidding around...but I will become a senior member, and it will be soon. :big_grin:

-Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Yes I know, I was merely kidding around...but I will become a senior member, and it will be soon. :big_grin:

-Matt

It all depends on how many hours a day you will spend glued to this board.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well...I check periodically during the day only making reply posts (such as this one). Then at night (which is when my life really starts), I'm on from 11pm-3am. So during that time I get anywhere from 15-25 posts in. Sometimes more, depending on the topics of the evening. So if I stay in the progression, I'd say I'll be up there pretty soon :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>So during that time I get anywhere from 15-25 posts in. Sometimes more, depending on the topics of the evening. So if I stay in the progression, I'd say I'll be up there pretty soon<<<

Aw, yeah...youve definately got a ways to go. The thing is not to fall into the trap of just making tons of muffin posts(see to muffin or not to muffin for explanation) which looks like cheap post points.

Now I have a question Mr. anti-hot topic. What if they released a Cantus plush to Hot Topic exclusively? Would your anti Hot Topic stature preclude ya from making a trip to the nearest Hot Topic?
Believe me, Ive been going to HT for 5 years and while 99% of the fashion there is quite lame...oh man have they been getting the sweet Muppet stuff!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>So during that time I get anywhere from 15-25 posts in. Sometimes more, depending on the topics of the evening. So if I stay in the progression, I'd say I'll be up there pretty soon<<<

Aw, yeah...youve definately got a ways to go. The thing is not to fall into the trap of just making tons of muffin posts(see to muffin or not to muffin for explanation) which looks like cheap post points.

Now I have a question Mr. anti-hot topic. What if they released a Cantus plush to Hot Topic exclusively? Would your anti Hot Topic stature preclude ya from making a trip to the nearest Hot Topic?
Believe me, Ive been going to HT for 5 years and while 99% of the fashion there is quite lame...oh man have they been getting the sweet Muppet stuff!
First of all, I am not anti-Hot Topic. Nor am I anti-alternative lifestyle, anti-punk, goth or whatever. I am perfectly fine with everyone doing whatever anyone wants to do with their life, as long as I am left alone. That was not the question of the post.

Now, if Hot Topic was to release a Cantus plush, of course I would get it. I'm not against Hot Topic, in fact I think its good that some place is releasing Muppet stuff for the Muppet-fanatics. It is the people who shop and wear the merchandise who are heroine addicted imps, who's brain has been fried beyond salvation wearing muppet stuff that bothers me. See, while everyone in that thread has fond memories of nice gothic people and smart, award-winning punks, around here the goths and punks are scum. I've met and talked to them, and they are truely full-fledged bottom feeders. That is the point of view I have, because the goths and punks here are the only ones I've been exposed to.

Now I've been really good about keeping my opinions to myself around here, being that I want to fit in and be just another one of the guys. So if you'd be kind enough to drop the subject I'd be most appreciative, or at the very least keep it in the thread it was started in, and not run it into other posts of mine. I understand your anger or at least your need to lash out at me in the last thread, but its over now and I'd like to keep it that way. In any case if you need to debate the subject further with me, my email address is:

themantischild@aol.com

I'd like to keep anything negitive on my behalf off the board.

I think your a cool guy Cory, I really do. I respect you. But I think you look down on my because of my opinions, and that just makes me feel bad. I'd like the previous to be a dead issue.

Thank You.

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I think your a cool guy Cory, I really do. I respect you. But I think you look down on my because of my opinions, and that just makes me feel bad. I'd like the previous to be a dead issue<<<

Ok man, I think you just may have me agreeing with you...as oh boy I do have some issues about the kids on the street that hassle me for change on the streets of san francisco when I walk by. So ya dont have a problem with the store, just the people. Cantis, you werent expecting this, but I would kind of agree.
Sure I dress a little off, but the whole tattooed pierced hip alterna culture thing is a bit passe.

Heh...see, so you were feeling bad for no reason, as I would have to agree...^)^