Can You Feel It?

beaker

Reaction score
Well fellow Muppetnuts, can you feel it? Right now is definately the calm before the storm...as soon, soon...this summer will begin the eruption into all out Muppet mania! For the first time in over a decade, you'll be able to find a plethora of non Sesame Muppet merchandise in the malls. And I mean real merchandise, not Sbarro premiums or hot topic junky iron ons. Between the fervor of the palisades TMS line(Episode Two Hasbro, look out!)
and other assorted Palisades merchandise, we have a variety of other things going on(Kermits Swamp Years, NASCAR sponsership, video games, etc etc) And of course this Fall is
Muppetfest 2002...and who knows what kind of furry felt goodness will be unveiled there! So yes JH fans, this is definately a time to start getting excited!

///beaker///

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I feel something too, but I think it's just indigestion...

:smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Woah, woah, easy there pardner. MuppetFest 2002 hasn't been confirmed yet. Let's not go starting any rumors.... although I'm sure that wasn't you're intent.

I stand with you on excitement though. I'm greatly looking forward to this year. With the Manimal book, the Muppet Show celebrity book (reported in Spanish), the Nascar cars, busts, figures, Swamp Years and the prospect of what to look forward to with the xmas special and the new series, I'm stoked!

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Whoa, you had me excited there for a bit about the whole Muppetfest thing. You shoulnd't scare paranoid people like that. Almost wet myself.....
I am also pumped for the upcoming events to take place this year. Well, pretty much everything has already been named, so I won't go there again. :rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppet_fan_1
Whoa, you had me excited there for a bit about the whole Muppetfest thing. You shoulnd't scare paranoid people like that. Almost wet myself.....
Too late for me--eew. And I was suddenly so happy...:frown:

I thought I was going to get to go to another MuppetFest and Muppet Central Family Reunion.

I'm excited about the figures...can't afford the busts.

Later,
FOZ