Can Sam the Eagle fly and other quanderies...

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, can he? Would we like to see him fly in a movie? Or a fan-fic?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I personally don't think he can fly. Maybe that's why he's so stuck-up? :attitude: I think we should leave the flying to Su per Grover.

BEAR

Reaction score
This has always been so interesting that Sam can't fly when real eagles can, and (as seen in The Great Muppet Caper) the Muppet chickens can fly up to the top of a tall building, but real chickens can't really fly.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!! Well, when you have big ol' hungry dogs after you, I bet you can learn to fly really quick. Chickens can fly DOWN---but that's about the extent of it.

I have always thought Sam could fly. He's got terrific arms and wing span thusly.

I always wondered why he didn't just go around pecking out people's eyes and flying off with rats in his claws! J/K! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
LOL!! Well, when you have big ol' hungry dogs after you, I bet you can learn to fly really quick.

Excellent point, Kev! Haha!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ah, yes, GMC. As I say just about every time I watch it: "Isn't it amazing what an adrenaline rush can do?" I mean mere seconds before, it was "Aw, man, we'll NEVER get up there!" And then what do you know, not only are they up there, but the chickens can fly! Incredible.

That Announcer

Reaction score
:attitude: "What? Can I fly? Well, I'm not sure if I could. But even if I could I wouldn't want to, as the airplane is the great A-mer-i-can mode of transportation, and why would I bother using anything else?"

I'm not sure if he could fly. He does have a pot belly (look at him, it's true!) and so maybe his stomach drags him down...