- Joined
- Jul 12, 2002
- Messages
- 31,563
- Reaction score
- 3,172
Greetings, it is I, the Count.
Hey guys, I'm trying to see if anybody can help me by answering the following questions about some characters.
1 What's the name of the African-American girl or woman who assisted Linda at the Sesame Street Library?
2 What's the name of the Scottish collie opera singer muppet who tried to get Bob to be her new piano player?
3 Is Lefty the name of the Salesman? I always thought his name was The Salesman.
I appreciate everyone's assistance with these matters. Thanks and have a great summer.
La-dee-da-dee-da, la-dee-da-dee-da, what's the name of that song?
Hey guys, I'm trying to see if anybody can help me by answering the following questions about some characters.
1 What's the name of the African-American girl or woman who assisted Linda at the Sesame Street Library?
2 What's the name of the Scottish collie opera singer muppet who tried to get Bob to be her new piano player?
3 Is Lefty the name of the Salesman? I always thought his name was The Salesman.
I appreciate everyone's assistance with these matters. Thanks and have a great summer.
La-dee-da-dee-da, la-dee-da-dee-da, what's the name of that song?
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+