Bye everybody! I'm leavin' to audition for Disney!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Not the bean bag!!! anything but that! they get holes in them and then the white soft things get all over the place!!!!!

my cosins had a HUMUNGUS stuffed Penguin bean bag and when the hole blew on him my cosin's whole house was covered in snow!!!!!! i guess it was fitting for the penguin, but he did have a big gash in his side....

that's what happens when everyone grabs on to it and slidedown the stares with a buch of pillows and blankes:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, ahh, Mem-ories!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
that's what happens when everyone grabs on to it and slidedown the stares with a buch of pillows and blankes:smile:
Oh, how I LOVE doing that!!

You can also stretch yourself out (Superman-flying style) and skim down CARPETED stairs on your belly (be dressed though).

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! yeah, when me and my younger bro were younger we used to take ALL the pillows off the couches, our beds our parents bed and everything then place them all over the stair case. We would then slide down the stares in a large frigorrater box! :smile: now THAT was fun and dangerouis!

I can still remember my mom's face when she opened the door after coming home from work and seeing the mess...:eek: and then a large screaing box would come shooting down the stairs:smile:

Zack)Rowlf, da good-old days Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We'd create a 'sled' from boxes and affix plastic on the base, then go out into the field where there was a tall steep hill full of grass and weeds, and we'd slide down that hill.

Then, we got a hold of a wagon! WOO BOY!! It was fun until it flipped or wrecked.

Kind of like falling from a tree is like flying until you land.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I'm wondering the same thing Chris. I hope everything with the trip went as planned...the better part of the audition is actually getting to the audition...
Maybe he got lucky in the hot tub.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
HA! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Are we stil talking about the same Byron?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just hope all things work out for him and he can get the job at Disney.

By the way, when is he due back home to update us?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

Was it ever *IN* the hot tub, or was it *WITH* the hot tub ?

:embarrassed: :concern: :grouchy: :boo: :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, in the past, he got lucky WITH a hot tub? I suppose that begs to have a problem with going on dates.