Buddy Lists

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oy! Dan! Is there a reason I'm not on your list? **puts her hands on her hips in a teasing fashion**

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker (Ryan)
The Count (Ed)
Fozzie Bear (Kevin)
Togetheragain (Lisa)
Redboobergirl (Beth)
Kyle
Kathy
Mrs. Pepper
Vic Ramano
DanDan
D'Snowth
Anythingmuppet
Furryredmonster
Kimp the Shrimp

Sorry, that's all I can think of for sure. I really don't understand the true purpose of the buddy list except that there is a little + next to the member's names in the forum index so its easier to see if your friends are online.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oy! Dan! Is there a reason I'm not on your list? **puts her hands on her hips in a teasing fashion**
Sorry, babe
*adds MrsPepper to my list*
I don't quite see why you'd want to be, mind you :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I have a bunch of people on my Buddy List,and 1 on Ignore (My buddies include Dan, Redbooberfragglegurl,Fozzie(aka Kevin) BEAR,The Count & others),:smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I don't have anyone on my Ignore list. How does the Ignore list work, is it not confusing when peoples' posts are missed out? :confused:

F

furryredmonster

Ok.. I decided to put people on my buddy list. Just tell me here or by PM and I will add you. Or you can request to be on my ignore list... but... I don't think you would want 2 unless you hated me or something :big_grin:

Rosewood

Reaction score
Thanks, Anything!

At least one person here thinks of me as a "Buddy"! :wink:

Bear, I can't believe I'm not on yours! And to think, with all we've been through together! *sniff* :sympathy: Actually, I have no room to talk here.
I havn't even got around to making a "Buddy List" yet.:embarrassed: Mabey I should start one....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I got nada on my buddy list. No hard feeling boys and girls!!:flirt:

ryan

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
At least one person here thinks of me as a "Buddy"! :wink:

Bear, I can't believe I'm not on yours! And to think, with all we've been through together! *sniff* :sympathy: Actually, I have no room to talk here.
I havn't even got around to making a "Buddy List" yet.:embarrassed: Mabey I should start one....
Oh please do not take offense. The only reason you aren't on there is because it hasn't been updated for a while and I simply forgot about it. You can be on it too.

Rosewood

Reaction score
I should have put a (LOL!) after the *sniff*!

BEAR said:
Oh please do not take offense. The only reason you aren't on there is because it hasn't been updated for a while and I simply forgot about it. You can be on it too.
Oh Bear! (LOL!) I wasn't trying to sound offended, and no offense was ever taken. I was just trying to be funny. And, like I said, I have no room to talk - I havn't even made one yet! I know you have been here alot longer than me, and, in turn, have been able to make alot more "personal" friends here on the forum. I'll get there some day! Besides, it doesn't take being on a "buddy list" to know that someone is your friend. {{{{Bear hug!}}}}:wink: