Bring the Classics to the Internet

Catmaster86

Reaction score
Would anybody here be interested in signing this petition to bring classic Sesame Street to online Streaming Services?

Just imagine getting to see the clips we grew up with that can’t be found online at the moment! Oh, and don’t forget to also share with LOTS of people, as many as possible!

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I mean, a few episodes were on Amazon Prime a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure HBO Go has some episodes to stream.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Petotions do not work. They'-re a total waste of time. Besides, I have much better things to do with my time.

I can only hope the American Archive of Public Broadcasting will someday release the vast collection of older episodes even if we are required to pay a subscription fee.

ssetta

Reaction score
Do you really think this new HBO Max will have more previously-unreleased classic episodes? Because there's something you have to remember. There is classic SS on HBO right now, just as there has been ever since SS premiered on HBO nearly 5 years ago. They just haven't added any "new" classic material. And I kind of thought maybe they would this year. I mean it's possible there may be more on this new platform, and there's hope, but we can't count on anything. And I know that for awhile, HBO had trouble with the rights to Joe Raposo's music, but that seems to have been resolved, as some of the newer episodes do feature his music, such as "Two is You and Me."