BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Sorry man. I know those experiences of near death. I thought my life was almost over when I got into a car accident and had an airbag go in my face.
Thanks. He's doing alright now, and I'm feeling a lot better. But yeah, I've had lots of moments where I thought my life would be over, so I feel you.

This serves as a friendly reminder to all that there's a reason why the top rung on ladders say, "This is not a step."
He was simply just trying to get things done in a hurry, and just wasn't thinking straight at the time...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
As I'm sure some of you already know, I'm terrified of snakes to a ridiculous extent. Well today I saw an image of a family that found a GIGANTIC snake in the toilet of all places. I didn't know such a thing was even possible.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yes! That actually used to be a bit of a fear of mine...getting bitten in the butt by a snake while I was on the toilet.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Today I watched the Netflix series The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell for the first time, It was not as creepy as I thought it would be and the puppets are amazing but I'm not to sure about the mummy cat Rankle

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I saw Mel Brooks was trending on Twitter, I immediately assumed the worst, because . . . it's 2020.
Thankfully it's just because he endorses Biden. Not because he passed away, did blackface, or was accused of sexual misconduct.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
A husband of one of my co-workers was rushed to the hospital today. From what I know so far, he has gallbladder issues and on top of that, he more than likely has the coronavirus. I don’t know for sure, but it’s likely. And when I saw my co-worker the past couple days, she was looking a little rough, I don’t know if she’s been tested, but if she has it, I’m really scared that I’ve been exposed and I now have it and worried about my other co-workers as well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The thing more dangerous than COVID is the fear it generates. Without being tested, you could be taking the symptoms of one thing and giving it the diagnosis of something else.

Now testing is faster. Earlier this year results used to take two days. Now it can be done in twenty minutes.
And even if someone tests positive, chances are still very low they’ll die from it.

I’m not saying go out and be reckless, not wearing a mask or social distance. But don’t let your life be ruled by fear.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I always wear a mask when there’s other people around at work, in fact only me and one other co-worker wear a mask on a consistent basis indoors and outdoors. But I still can’t help but be scared.

For now, my parents say just to monitor my health in case it takes a turn.