BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It certainly was surprising for sure because it was unexpected, but it was also amusing, because what are the odds of something like that happening without trying some crazy stunt to draw the birds to you?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Y'know, i've always had a fear of birds. Don't really know why, I guess 'cause they're kind of like flying rodents. I hate when i'm walking past a tree and one of them just pops out. It's odd because birds are some of my favorite animals and I enjoy learning about them/ watching them from afar. Blah blah blah, i'm rambling again, all that was just to say, if a bird landed on my head I would've had a conniption fit and maybe accidentally kill it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's kind of like how tornadoes fascinate me, and I probably wouldn't mind being a storm chaser . . . but then this is one of my biggest fears:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, it's kind of like how tornadoes fascinate me, and I probably wouldn't mind being a storm chaser . . . but then this is one of my biggest fears:
Yeah, are cool. But it is a very real fear, especially since we came extremely close to tornadoes happening where I live at least three times. Not to mention all the constant tornado warnings almost every single time it rains in late spring/summer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing Matt Lauer dressed as Dolly Parton was not a pleasant thing to witness.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least you're only a pig and not a cat, otherwise, curiosity will kill you.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Demogorgons from Stranger Things look absolutely terrifying to me already but the scene where Dustin's "pet" Demogorgon ate his cat was really disturbing to me. Yeah, I really don't like the way they open their mouths. Whoever designed those creatures did a great job of making them look evil, I can tell you that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Got pulled over by a cop today. :concern:

I had my high beams on and it was blinding him. Thankfully he was friendly and let me off with a warning. He noticed my weed grinder in the car which I stupidly forgot to take out, so he just told me to hide it. I'm just thankful he didn't look in it.