BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speak of SNL, I am going to rate all the long running TV shows that are still on. I'm rating them in terms of quality, relevance, writing, acting/voice acting, etc.

-Sesame Street - A++++ - The fact that they added Julia makes me want to add another +
-SpongeBob - A/B - I didn't like the episodes from 2012/2013, they had too much dark humor and violence which doesn't fit in with SpongeBob in my opinion, but they have just recently gotten good again
-Family Guy - A/B - Same as SpongeBob, they had a very dark point filled with offensive jokes and gore, but have now become funny again
-The Fairly Oddparents - D - The only reason I'm not pulling a Mr. Crocker and giving this show an F is because they finally took off Chloe. I really didn't like her, :rolleyes:.
-Happy Tree Friends - A+ - Still very cute, creative, and funny to this day. The characters have only changed for the better and it's amazing how a show that's mostly about cute animals getting into violent situations hasn't "jumped the shark" after all these years as Fonzie would say.
-Robot Chicken - A++ - This show is still extremely hilarious satire of modern and retro pop culture that remains one of the best adult cartoons ever created.
-Pokémon - C - I don't like the new Pokémon creature designs at all. Ice cream cone Pokémon? Phone charger Pokémon? Looks like Falcor from The Neverending Story Pokémon? I'm sorry but I just can't take them seriously anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
They have become a little too political for my tastes. I don't like Trump any more than they do, but I still don't like how extremely rude the SNL writers are to him.
I love the classics though. Have you ever seen something called Toonces The Driving Cat? If not, you should because it really gives me a chuckle every single time I watch it.

AubreeMadison

Reaction score
My fidget spinner flew out of my hand and almost knocked stuff off of the mantle.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that cosplaying has become such a huge thing that there's actually magazines for it now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My new kitten got stuck in the chicken coop. We were able to get her out, but it was quite shocking and worrisome to see.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Had a dream I was playing a tough game on my ps2, I kept raging to the point I accidently dragged the controller and caused the console to tip over, memory cards fell out and were destroyed (I only keep one plugged in and use the other as a back up for games I want to keep). I ran out of my room panicking and feeling like I was about to pass out. I woke up with my heart beating very fast.

The scary thing is, my previous memory card actually got destroyed from trying to set up a cheap Target bookshelf with poles. I was very thankful I had backed up all my games before the incident happened (and I instantly ordered another memory card to use as back up).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Pokemon Go is coming back........I like Pokemon, but all that means is more people falling, bumping into things, gaining shorter attention spans, and accidentally stumbling upon dead bodies (yeah, that really happened!).

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My mom's kitten, Boris sprang out from out of nowhere right in front of me.