BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Note to self:Never say anything about politics or religion on the Internet (although sometimes it's hard not to).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Pictures of Giggles from Happy Tree Friends as Naga (for people who don't know, a Naga is a mythical creature that is half snake). These pictures scare me because I don't like snakes and I hate seeing my cartoon crush as a snake.
Apparently, the naga thing is some weird fetish community but to me it is an extreme phobia rather than anything the least bit happy. I don't mind when people draw her fat or human or ponified or muscular (even though that doesn't appeal to me personally), but drawing Giggles as a snake is where I draw the line, that is kind of disturbing. Snakes are honestly of the few things I've ever had multiple nightmares about as well as the one animal that I am absolutely terrified of. I don't even mind spiders as much (I certainly don't like them, but spiders still aren't as bad to me). Although I did have a problem with wasps when I was little because I had gotten bit by two of them, but I've grown out of that one. The only other fetish pictures that bother me as much as this one are when they draw her in a diaper, I've always found the whole concept of that to be extremely disturbing, creepy, and pedophilic for obvious reasons. Giggles is an adult so making her look like a baby for sexual purposes is possibly one of the creepiest things you can do to a character, just saying!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
We just came home from the Great Wolf Lodge an hour ago and today a woman almost drowned while playing in the pool with her kids. It was terrifying! I didn't see the woman at first but, my mom pointed out that she saw a person floating in the water. Suddenly, the lifeguards started shouting as loudly as they could for everyone to get out of the water. They did CPR on the lady, but she wasn't responding at first, so I got scared and almost started crying. But luckily, they were able to wake her up and pump the water out of her. I hope she's okay now.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Yesterday... Knowing we have not one but two completely unstable manchildren with nukes is not comforting.

I am reminded of high school during the Reagan & Bush years, when we did seriously contemplate WWIII breaking out between us and Russia. At the time I lived in a city with an Air Force base, so we took comfort knowing that as a secondary target we'd be eradicated fairly quickly. Surviving a nuclear attack would be far worse.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My middle school that I used to go to will be coming to my high school that I currently attend tomorrow afternoon for another Class Wars again due to the Seniors losing last year to the juniors.

Not looking forward to this at all.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This wasn't today but I have a very creepy true story to tell everyone. This is NOT a creepypasta or anything like that, it is a very true story:
One day, when my dog Lakota was a puppy we were walking by the grave where my beloved dog Shawnee was buried. Shawnee was a dog that we had for years who sadly got cancer and had to be put down. But anyway, as soon as Lakota saw Shawnee's grave she froze up and acted scared, almost as if she'd seen a ghost. Considering she was by a gravestone, that makes it even creepier. Personally, I kind of believe in ghosts:I'm not too sure whether I believe in them or not because ghosts aren't in the Bible. I believe in angels and demons because of the Bible, but there are no references to ghosts in the Bible that I'm aware of. But a lot of ghost things I've seen on the Internet, TV, books, and even real life seem too real to be some fake phenomenon.