BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Experienced the scariest moment of my life on Monday. While my boss was interviewing somebody for a job, she suddenly let out a loud gasp, the next thing I knew, she was on the ground. At first, I thought she was choking, then I thought her heart stopped, but she was having a seizure! I was really scared, I was hyperventilating and crying. I tried my best to hold it together, but when I saw my dad in the parking lot, I completely broke down sobbing. My co-workers said that she's had them before. The thing is she's already battling breast cancer and recently had a mastectomy.

Last I heard, she's at home, but I'm still scared that it'll happen again, but all I can do is hope for the best for her.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Experienced the scariest moment of my life on Monday. While my boss was interviewing somebody for a job, she suddenly let out a loud gasp, the next thing I knew, she was on the ground. At first, I thought she was choking, then I thought her heart stopped, but she was having a seizure! I was really scared, I was hyperventilating and crying. I tried my best to hold it together, but when I saw my dad in the parking lot, I completely broke down sobbing. My co-workers said that she's had them before. The thing is she's already battling breast cancer and recently had a mastectomy.

Last I heard, she's at home, but I'm still scared that it'll happen again, but all I can do is hope for the best for her.
Oh, that is scary. It's definitely one of those things you never expect to witness. I'm sorry you had to. And i'm doubly sorry your boss has to deal with this. I hope she gets better.

Whenever I hear stories like that, it reminds me of when we found my dad passed out in our hotel room while we were on vacation. Definitely the scariest experience of my life.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Pictures of Giggles from Happy Tree Friends as Naga (for people who don't know, a Naga is a mythical creature that is half snake). These pictures scare me because I don't like snakes and I hate seeing my cartoon crush as a snake.