BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He did it again! He jumped way ahead in the polls again! :eek:

EDIT: How could blacks and Latinos possibly vote for him after all of the things he's said about them?!

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching an Animutation and Cthulhu appeared.

This is not a face that you would want suddenly appearing on your computer screen. That actually is something quite scary about Animutations, the Fridge Horror is that since it is all a bunch of random characters appearing out of nowhere and you don't know what their going to show next, with little to no censor whatsoever, they could show something that gives you nightmares for months.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I accidentally closed my browser out by mistake without even noticing it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Drumph's gonna win. He's too far ahead. These uneducated, backwood, inbred rednecks are the ones giving him all the votes.
He won alright. Discrimination will creep in, basck to whites and blacks onlky, Jim Crow LKaw will offically law again, women's rights gone etc.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
He won alright. Discrimination will creep in, basck to whites and blacks onlky, Jim Crow LKaw will offically law again, women's rights gone etc.
you know, Canada is really sounding good right now, if our country is going to be over powered by racoon eating, small minded pieces of crap, then i no longer want to be a us citizen.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
you know, Canada is really sounding good right now, if our country is going to be over powered by racoon eating, small minded pieces of crap, then i no longer want to be a us citizen.
I cannot move to Canada. I am not done with college and now I have time on my hands . Sadly, I will be targeted by bullies if I am not careful. My secrets are kept secret. I cannot say anything once Drumpf in office.
No one will make me move to Canada. NO ONE! Not happening!