Bob Lynch

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
Anyone know this fellow?
He came and performed at my school once.
He's listed as a puppeteer in the Muppets From Space video.
Just wondering if anyone has any info on him.

jtyson

Reaction score
I know him. I performed with him on Muppets from Space. If you like I can see if I can reach him.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
What did you perform on MFS? I'd love to hear the stories you have to tell.

christyb

Reaction score
You'd love to hear them. Correction We ALL would die to hear them. :smile: LoL. By all means do tell.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
wow what an honor to work on the Muppet team..It is the ultimate dream for any puppeteer and Muppet fan. I know it's still my dream even though the only ones who know me are those at the college and local churches.

jtyson

Reaction score
I just want to say that I was a backup Puppeteer I only helped whenever they needed me to. I never did any major character alone. I usually just helped people out. That being said the highlight of the work was getting to help Steve with Kermit during one scene of the film. I have always been a fan of Steve's and it was a real honor to get to work with him like that. I'm sure any puppeteer would feel that way to though. I just want to say what an incredibly nice guy he was and so was very open to taking a photo with me and one of my puppet mice I carried with me. He held up Rizzo next to him after a shot and we snapped the photo.

christyb

Reaction score
One word....Lucky.

Wait I have more to say. So what you didn't get to do a major character. YOU GOT TO WORK WITH THE MUPPET TEAM. Ok I'm done. And I'll try not to shout anymore.

jtyson

Reaction score
I really believe if you work hard and try hard you can be what you want to be. You may never get to have your very own character with the Muppets but to be picked just to hold an arm rod is pretty good to. In any since it doesn't seem likely they will work to much more on the east coast here. They seem more inclined to produce over there on the west coast so any of you guys out there have a pretty good chance.

I will pass along something Dave Goelz said to all of us once. Just work on anything you can to build up your resume. They don't care if you got paid or not. Volunteer, work on commercials locally, anything to get a puppet in front of a camera.

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I plan on really getting into puppeteering once I get my Accounting degree. Right now I gotta focus on school. It's a dream but hey dreams are good right?

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Dreaming is one of the most wonderful and important things in the world.