Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Beauregard

Reaction score
To heck with Monopoly, let's go outragious, checkers!

And as for the morel dialemma of boyfriend or Bill...that's nothing compared to mine. :stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue::stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I was going to say checkers, actually, but Manda, Bill, and I will have a hard time playing checkers all at the same time.....shame really!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well if the pigeon can do it! Wait...drat...can't you take turns playing with the guy? Oh, that came out wrong...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Oh my :O

Beau! I'm in a public computer lab, and I can't stop cracking up! I've been shamed and must leave now. Tis all your fault, too!

We'll stick with monopoly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
In that case, may I join the game? I'll be the hat.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And as for the morel dialemma of boyfriend or Bill...that's nothing compared to mine. :stick_out_tongue:
Beauregard said:
Wait...drat...can't you take turns playing with the guy? Oh, that came out wrong...
Beauregard said:
In that case, may I join the game? I'll be the hat.
.... I would reccomend you tread very lightly for the remainder of this thread, Beau. :embarrassed: :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
*Snicker* *Snerk* BWAHAHAHA! Beau, Scoot, you're fantabulous. I've missed you both so much!
(Sarah, what sort of Monopoly are you suggesting here? Surely not, "go directly to jail and remove your shirt", right? :wink: )

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
(Sarah, what sort of Monopoly are you suggesting here? Surely not, "go directly to jail and remove your shirt", right? ;-) )
Okay, I am deffenitely not going first now!

... :smirk: ... Sarah, Manda? :flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Nice pic, Scoot...and I like the other pictures on the cameo site *steals*

To everyone: I so made a facebook with this same name. If you facebook, you should join :wink:

I like that game of Monopoly, Manda....I was going to go for poker myself, but I thought this really is a family forum!