Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah it's interesting how they actually modelled plastic hair onto Bill for that Soldier thing, but its his real hair color and hair style.

And yeah, about that tushy shot. Personally i could have done without it but it's good to keep the ladies interested in the thread!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
his hair is a "wig/mask" lol, latex wig? kinda looks like hard pastic, but its a wig, its not molded on.
I love how it looks 3d, but the only 3d makeup on him is the wig, its all hilighting and shadowing, maybe a bit of scar wax for the scar, but they blended it beautifully!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah it's interesting how they actually modelled plastic hair onto Bill for that Soldier thing, but its his real hair color and hair style.

And yeah, about that tushy shot. Personally i could have done without it but it's good to keep the ladies interested in the thread!
Jealousy Luke...it's all jealousy....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Haha I was just talking about Jack and the Beanstalk! I LOVED that whole movie, although I think Thunderdell should have been the hot model of the giant land
You obviously haven't seen the other giants! :eek: Thunderdell was hot!

sarah_yzma said:
sarah_yzma said:
Quit hiding!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Haha. Now I need to rent that movie again. (or maybe I can just get it for Christmas). I never got to watch the special features on it (and was hoping for lots of Bil :smile: )

Maybe I will stop hiding. Maybe...right after I borrow Bill.

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Jealousy Luke...it's all jealousy....
I'll have you know there's nothing wrong with my tushy!!! :eek: :stick_out_tongue: :halo:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah, but you could be jealous of the lack of your tushy being photographed :wink:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hmm...Dilemma. As I mentioned in my post, I AM very much taken....But Bill IS quite sexy...Perhaps...I can talk my boyfriend into lettin' me borrow Bill on occasion, anyways? Not to be sappy...But...Heck, I'll be sappy. I prefer mah fella. Even to Bill.
(*Gasp!* 'Tis blasphemy!)
Can Istill be a member of the BBB?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Of course! I'll let the comment slip :wink:

And we could borrow Bill to play Monopoly or something.